Saturday, February 4, 2012

February Food Swap...

Being the first Saturday of the month, it was Food Swap morning, as usual I mainly took preserves, it's lovely to be able to swap them for some fresh vegies as I don't seem to be producing a great deal of anything other than Corn right now!


I took:

2 Tomatoes
2 jars of Pickled Zucchini
1 jar of Peach & Ginger Chutney
1 jar of Apricot Relish
1 bunch of Roses
Rosemary, Mint & Bay Leaves







I came home with:

6 Sweet Yellow Peppers
2 Beetroot
2 Fairytale Eggplants
1 Lemon
1 Cucumber
2 Green Zucchinis
1 Goldrush Zucchini
1 jar of Olives
1 Sage plant
1 Spaghetti Squash
Basil & Thai Basil



I had a refreshing cuppa and chatted with some interesting people, it was a great way to start the weekend.

1 comment:

  1. What a fun idea! I would love to do one here! :D

    ReplyDelete