Wednesday, August 15, 2012

An Easy Dinner...


This recipe is one I've adapted from an issue of Good Food some time ago, it has evolved into a super easy but elegant meal that I have been known to serve at a dinner party but also for a quick dinner after work.








I started by cutting a Red Onion and a Large Pear into wedges, I tossed these in a splash of Balsamic Vinegar and a splash of Olive Oil. These were spread onto a baking tray lined with baking paper and put into a hot oven for 20 minutes.







I tossed some Baby Spinach Leaves into a bit more Oil and Vinegar and divided the leaves between the serving plates.













In the meantime, I heated a griddle pan and cooked a well seasoned Pork Steak for each plate.











I piled the cooked Pear and Onion onto the Spinach, added a Steak to each plate and it looked and tasted fantastic!

No comments:

Post a Comment