Monday, August 6, 2012

August Food Swap...

I went to Food Swap on Saturday, it was a lovely sunny morning and there was plenty of people there, it always surprises me just how much produce people have to swap at this time of year. There was loads of Citrus and also a great variety of Greens and Herbs, also a couple of different types of Pumpkin. I took;

  • 1 Jar of Lime Marmalade Jelly
  • 2 Jars of Grapefruit Marmalade
  • 2 Thyme Plants and
  • 1 Greek Oregano Plant










I came home with;
  • 6 Small Red Onions
  • 2Redcurrant Plants
  • Silverbeet
  • Tuscan Cabbage
  • Pumpkin
  • 3 Small Red Chillies
  • 1 Lemon and
  • 3 Limes







I always look forward to Food Swap, it's great to get together with other people who are passionate about growing things to eat!

No comments:

Post a Comment