Monday, January 5, 2015

Menu Plan 5th January

This week's menu is up and as I'm back at work this week, it's a fairly non-demanding meal plan. During my time off from work I had a couple of major power cooking sessions with my daughter who has inherited our small freezer when we upgraded to a larger one, well, when I say upgraded, it cost $60 on Gumtree and it's an oldie, but I hope, a goodie! I'm loving having the extra room and being able to stock up when I see a bargain.
We cooked up a storm with 2 slow-cookers on the go as well as things baking in the oven and bubbling on the stove-top, As a result We both now have ready cooked meals that we can heat up when we get home from a long day at work. Much as I love to cook, it's so nice to have a night off sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment