Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!


We had a quiet New Year's Eve last night, we ate outside using our new outdoor dining setting for the first time. It was a beautiful evening, we started with little Ricotta & herb Tartlets.....











Sweet Potato & Bean Salad, Barbequed Prawn Skewers and Barbequed Haloumi......













We finished off with Strawberry Macarons, I had promised myself that I would never make Macarons again as I find the whole process just a bit too stressful, however I received a beautiful little glass cake stand for Christmas and it was just screaming out to have Macarons piled on it!














    Happy New Year!

1 comment:

  1. Im sorry....PINK macaroons? I want in on that!! Amazing dinner, makes me salivate just looking at it all...nice job!

    ReplyDelete