Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Potato Pizza...


I brought home some Seed Potatoes from Food Swap a few months ago, stuck them in the ground and pretty much left them alone to do their thing. Today I had a bit of a dig and found lovely Potatoes, ready to eat!










I had already planned to make Pizza Bases today so I thought I'd try a Potato & Rosemary Pizza, I've never had one before but had heard that they are good.











Once the bases were ready to bake, I arranged thinly sliced Potato, some shredded Mozzarella, Fresh Rosemary and sliced Garlic from the garden and a drizzle of Olive Oil.











Ten minutes in a hot oven and I had one of the best Pizzas ever!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, your potato pizze looks AMAZING!!!! I want one now, and I love those golden crunchy bits. Do you deliver to Brisbane ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never heard of a potato pizza before - what a great idea!

    ReplyDelete